Warranty for Poppin Branded Furniture
We stand behind (and sit on!) all furniture that we design and manufacture. If you're dissatisfied with a piece of Poppin furniture for any reason, we promise to fix or replace the flawed item(s) to get you working happy again. If you are interested in returning an item, please read our Return Policy.
The Fine Print:
We recommend you follow the Care + Maintenance guidelines found on Poppin.com to keep your products in optimal condition. This limited warranty applies to purchases made on or after June 24, 2019. Poppin will cover all costs associated with replacing or repairing product that is compromised by a manufacturing defect. Our products are intended for single-shift (translation: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week) and are tested to meet and sometimes exceed BIFMA standards. This warranty applies only to the products listed below. It does not apply to any other branded furniture items or collections sold on Poppin.com.
Each warranty lasts for the number of years indicated below, starting from the date of delivery. If there is an asterisk next to a product, please see specific product warranty details/exemption below.
- Poppin's warranty does not cover products used in settings contradictory to our Care + Maintenance guidelines.
- Products that have been misused or abused are expressly exempt from our warranty.
- This warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear that occurs with use over time.
- This warranty is made to the original purchaser who has acquired product via an authorized Poppin dealer, retailer, or outlet and is non-transferable.
Specific Product Exemptions
- The fabric, foam, and pneumatic gas cylinder on the Kolo 1 Stool are warrantied for 2 years.
- Fabric and foam on our Block Party Lounge Collection, Pitch Collection, QT Lounge Collection, Max Task Chairs, Key Chair, and Meredith Lounge and Meeting Chairs are warrantied for 3 years.
- The laminate and PVC edge banding of Series A Desk and Table Tops, Series L Desk and Table Tops, Tucker Tables, and Touchpoint Tables are warrantied for 3 years. Poppin does not guarantee a strict continuity of color, grain pattern, or texture across non-sequential purchases or colorfastness over the surfaces' lifespan.
- The painted finish of our Series A Ping-Pong Conference Table is warrantied for 3 years.
- Stash Locker combination locks are warrantied for 2 years.
- Ash wood products including the Spot Side Table, Take Aim Coffee Table, and Take Note Coffee Table are exempt from warranty claims related to the natural shifting of color over time.
- The fabric on Poppin's Max Task Chair is exempt from warranty claims related to color transfer from non-colorfast clothing, including but not limited to dark-dyed denim.
- Limber Lamps are warrantied for 3 years or 50,000 hours of use.
To the extent allowed by law, any implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed and to the extent they are legally required, are limited in duration to the duration of this written warranty. Poppin shall not be liable for loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or incidental or consequential damages.
A word about purchases for home or personal use:
Please note, this section only applies if you purchased your Poppin product for your home or for your own personal or family use. Poppin's warranties give you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. As a consumer purchaser, the complete exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you, however, to the extent allowed by applicable state law, the implied warranties are limited to the applicable term of the warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
Warranty for Non-Poppin Furniture + Lighting
Steelcase branded furniture, including the Turnstone collection:
- To initiate a warranty claim, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEELCASE LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
Steelcase Inc. (“Steelcase”) warrants that Steelcase®, Turnstone®, and Details® brand products sold via Poppin, Inc. are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, regardless of shift usage, and covers the original purchaser for products delivered in the United States.
- These components carry limited warranties:
- 12 years: Cogent; Connect fabric; Qivi Mesh; Reply Air Mesh; chair casters; pneumatic cylinders; height adjustable mechanisms; arm caps and seat/back foam; drawer glides
- 5 years: LED lighting
- Warranty does not apply to product failure or loss resulting from normal wear and tear; failure to install, use, and maintain based on Steelcase's printed recommendations; abuse, misuse, or accident; or alteration or modification of the product.
- Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Steelcase will repair or, at Steelcase's option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality, or the Steelcase Authorized Retailer will refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
- Warranty is non-transferable and valid only for the original purchaser acquiring a product from Steelcase or a Steelcase Authorized Reseller for the purchaser's own use and not for resale, remarketing, or distribution.
Humanscale branded furniture:
To initiate a warranty claim, contact email@example.com.
All Humanscale products carry a multi-year warranty. If there is a problem with your furniture, contact Poppin or Humanscale for service. Warranties are provided to the original end-user, are non-transferrable and are valid only when the product was purchased through an authorized Humanscale retailer.
Pablo Designs branded lighting:
To initiate a warranty claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pablo lamps are backed by a one-year limited warranty, which is available to the original purchaser and covers normal use conditions only. Non-LED light bulbs are exempt from this warranty.
Poppin will replace or repair the lamp or lamp components at its discretion. Costs for packing and shipping are not covered under this warranty.